Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Source candidates for different roles based on the requirements through various channels, screen, and shortlist the candidates based on required skill-sets
2. Conduct preliminary interview and set-up interviews with shortlisted candidates, and assist in the onboarding of new team members
3. Take initiatives to drive employee engagement, productivity, and work with management in devising the employee development plan and take ownership of driving employees' happiness in the company
4. Develop the required employee-related policies in coordination with the founders
5. Manage office vendors such as cook, housekeeping staff, etc.
6. Manage the day-to-day purchases for office supply, kitchen, etc.
7. Assist in the bookkeeping
8. Follow-up with customers for receivables and do invoice reconciliation wherever required
9. Procure and keep track of the office inventory such as phone, laptop, sim cards, etc.; coordinate with the accounts team to ensure the regular bills are paid and assist in bookkeeping
10. Create and conceptualize new HR processes and interventions to help make strategic changes in the function
MiStay is founded by alumni of IIT Madras and backed by Axilor Capital, Kris Gopalakrishnan (Founder of Infosys) and various industry professionals. Currently operational in 90 Cities in India with around 1000 hotel partners, MiStay has been featured as "Top 5 Websites globally for Hourly or Day-use Hotels" and is one of the fastest growth travel-tech startup in the country. At MiStay, everyone gets the opportunity to participate and contribute to overall growth strategies of the company apart from the core responsibilities, while working in an extremely entrepreneurial environment.